An in-depth resource explaining the corps’ civil works and regulatory programs, permitting authority, relationship with Congress, and tips on how to influence the corps’ process each step of the way. Download the full 200 page report here, or click to download individual chapters below.
- Chapter 1 – Inside The Corps: The Corps’ History and Structure
- Chapter 2 – The Civil Works Program: Project Planning and Construction
- Chapter 3 – The Regulatory Program: Clean Water Act Section 404 Permits
- Chapter 4 – The Corps and Congress: Project Politics and Funding
- Chapter 5 – The Players: Agencies, States, and Stakeholders
- Chapter 6 – The Corps and the Law
- Chapter 7- The Media: Strategies to Spread the Word